Childrens Cancer Connection

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Still good on points

Well we are at the hotel and I am calming down.  We lost a couple of positions overall thanks to the overheating, but I'm really hoping it fixes itself before tomorrow.  I have never raced at Virginia International Raceway, but everyone says its amazing.  I still can't believe all the tracks I have now raced at in the USA in the last 3 years---it's amazing.  Tomorrow is a normal day---race in the morning and race in the afternoon with a transit drive to Pittsburgh.  Besides our car issue today things are still going well.  Of course I am doing my best and am very competitive---but also know there are better cars here, better drivers here, and people with more experience.  I do know that no one is as good looking as me---so in that way I win.  Blog you tomorrow so I can get a little sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment