Childrens Cancer Connection

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Doing well---Jaguar and Markjon

Today we are Virginia International Raceway---wow!  Beautiful topography, track, facilities, and weather.  Today is 3 races on 3 different tracks---North/South/Full track.  North I placed 29th and South I placed 30th.  In about 45 minutes they will combine the two to make a 4+ miler track.  So far we are not having any overheating problems on the track, but as soon as we pit it goes into limp mode.  This is fine with me as long as it doesn't happen on the track.  This afternoon there is a straight away longer than a mile, which means another good finish for Team Bad Credit and a very high top speed.  Neither of us slept well last night, but I'm doing well and Steve is shot and a liitle grouchy.  I am going to give him some quiet time and he'll be fine.  I'll update again this afternoon once we're in the car and comfortable.  We head to Pittsburgh tonight.  We are still doing well mentally and physically overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment