Childrens Cancer Connection

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Jaguar/BMW frustrating

Sorry this is so late.  We were exhausted last night and didn't get in until just after 3 am last night.  We drove well over 800 miles yesterday after racing 3 different times.  Overall we dropped 3 spots.  Long story short the Jaguar overheated again on the last lap of the afternoon session in Atlanta and the last lap at BMW.  Needless to say I am not happy at all.  I drive to hard to have the car give up.  I am done with this car as far as that is concerned---the more I think about it I'm just pissed!  Steve and I did exceptional on the drives yesterday and besides seeing a few accidents on the highway it was uneventful day driving through a total of 7 states plus DC---you have never done that.  If the car over heats today I think I will overheat.  Hoping to get a little sleep on the way to Ohio later today.  We are at New Jersey Motorsports Park for two events today.  Looking forward to strong finishes due to the fact they are long fast track set ups.  I will update again tonight.  Thanks for following us.

No comments:

Post a Comment